PULL N WAY is a girl duo made up of two singers, Mylène and Jana, from Central Switzerland. These two really likeable young women met on Instagram three years ago. Before they had even released their first song, they were asked whether they would like to take part in a casting for X Factor UK – an offer the two 17-year-olds politely declined. They didn’t feel ready to make such an important decision within the space of just two weeks. Instead of taking part in a casting show, they released their first single, “Let You Go”, which attracted quite a lot of media attention in their home country, including in 20min and on Blick and the SRF television program “Glanz & Gloria”. Four more singles followed. Since the spring of 2018, the two young artists have been under contract to MUVE Recordings and have released numerous singles with a strong focus on the streaming market. Their latest single & video “Anything” made it onto big playlists on Spotify, TIDAL, Apple Music, YouTube Music and on national radio stations such as Energy (NRJ), Sunshine, Inside, One FM, LFM or SRF 3 where it was chosen “song of the day” (national radio).
The two young ladies are now ready for the next step: Their highly acclaimed debut album “COLOURS”, written by various international songwriters and produced by 1and2 in Melbourne/Australia, has seen its daylight on the 29th of March 2019, together with their next, darker single “Memento”.
Pull n Way: “Colours are attracting our attention, but also sparking associations and reactions. They influence our human feelings & play an important role in our human life. Built out of different blue tones, continuing the shades of violet and red and ending with jazzy yellow tones, they shine a light on all facets of our first album. Indeed, ranging from emotional ballads through electronic sounds right up to dance hits, everything is included.Therefore our first album is bursting with a lot of energy & passion. It is reflecting our way to our first album release. The tracks are having some strong lyrics & every song has its own colour and is a part of our journey”.
- grazie mille e tanti baci https://t.co/6f43KGNzwOPull n Way 🎶 about 20 hours ago
- Juhuuu, wir sind heute im @Blickch - merci vielmals 🙂 https://t.co/Uv7hF6D06Z #australia #blick #musik #schweiz… https://t.co/dVMBvw3rlEPull n Way 🎶 about 3 days ago
- danke vielmals, Fredi!!! https://t.co/afvDdIvKNjPull n Way 🎶 about 3 days ago
- much love https://t.co/0eutm5WqUnPull n Way 🎶 about 3 days ago
- Listen to our debut album COLOURS on your favourite platform!!! Thanks for your support! Here's the link to… https://t.co/yBpdxeXLfXPull n Way 🎶 about 11 days ago
- RT @zipDJ: @djlindaleigh Burst Radio Detroit and EJR Radio Amsterdam on Pull n Way - "Memento"@muverecordings - I like this and will play i…Pull n Way 🎶 about 11 days ago
- danke vielmals!!!!! https://t.co/9SaYamZ3oZPull n Way 🎶 about 11 days ago
- RT @erenblogs: My interview with Pull N Way is now online! https://t.co/YJLEMXYSGx https://t.co/TNGOGrKEmfPull n Way 🎶 about 11 days ago
- RT @erenblogs: My interview with @pullnway will be online this Sunday! Until then buy / stream their debut album 'Colours' and get ready! 🎵…Pull n Way 🎶 about 14 days ago
- RT @strengholtmusic: Out now @pullnway album ‘Colours’ including single ‘Start Me Up (Joyride)’ written by Ruben & Menno Reyntjes and singl…Pull n Way 🎶 about 18 days ago