PULL N WAY is a girl duo made up of two singers, Mylène and Jana, from Central Switzerland. These two really likeable young women met on Instagram three years ago. Before they had even released their first song, they were asked whether they would like to take part in a casting for X Factor UK – an offer the two 17-year-olds politely declined. They didn’t feel ready to make such an important decision within the space of just two weeks. Instead of taking part in a casting show, they released their first single, “Let You Go”, which attracted quite a lot of media attention in their home country, including in 20min and on Blick and the SRF television program “Glanz & Gloria”. Four more singles followed. Since the spring of 2018, the two young artists have been under contract to MUVE Recordings and have released numerous singles with a strong focus on the streaming market. Their latest single & video “Anything” made it onto big playlists on Spotify, TIDAL, Apple Music, YouTube Music and on national radio stations such as Energy (NRJ), Sunshine, Inside, One FM, LFM or SRF 3 where it was chosen “song of the day” (national radio).
The two young ladies are now ready for the next step: Their highly acclaimed debut album “COLOURS”, written by various international songwriters and produced by 1and2 in Melbourne/Australia, has seen its daylight on the 29th of March 2019, together with their next, darker single “Memento”.
Pull n Way: “Colours are attracting our attention, but also sparking associations and reactions. They influence our human feelings & play an important role in our human life. Built out of different blue tones, continuing the shades of violet and red and ending with jazzy yellow tones, they shine a light on all facets of our first album. Indeed, ranging from emotional ballads through electronic sounds right up to dance hits, everything is included.Therefore our first album is bursting with a lot of energy & passion. It is reflecting our way to our first album release. The tracks are having some strong lyrics & every song has its own colour and is a part of our journey”.
- 2 new videos up on our #youtubechannel -- > go check it out! "LIVE AT CHOLLERHALLE" and "VLOG ZURICH OPENAIR"… https://t.co/PTnAOc1ajrPull n Way 🎶 about 1 days ago
- RT @muverecordings: 24hour challenge with #lattesso and @pullnway --> https://t.co/xmXoJeSs7C Check out this video on YouTube and stream "G…Pull n Way 🎶 about 14 days ago
- full video of our LATTESSO 24hour challenge now on #youtube! "Go For It" - out now on @Spotify… https://t.co/WvmgcDa5AXPull n Way 🎶 about 16 days ago
- Pull n Way 🎶 about 16 days ago
- surpriiiise... we have a new song out TODAY. "Go For It" is the campaign song for the launch of a new #lattesso dri… https://t.co/2jGXFHa9RRPull n Way 🎶 about 16 days ago
- We have some news coming up next week! Stay tuned! Meanwhile check out our current release https://t.co/J96jZYHbt9… https://t.co/EV6OfJdiakPull n Way 🎶 about 21 days ago
- Whoop! "Startin' over" has entered the #spotify VIRAL TOP 30 in Switzerland! We're over the moon!!!!… https://t.co/2G6z1GNziaPull n Way 🎶 about 23 days ago
- Our single STARTIN' OVER is OUT TODAY! Already featured on NEW MUSIC FRIDAY Switzerland :-)… https://t.co/4eyGymaKjEPull n Way 🎶 about 28 days ago
- We had an amazing time at STREET PARADE Zurich 2019 🙂 Thanks for having us and all the great moments… https://t.co/O2NFogSuiVPull n Way 🎶 about 39 days ago
- our new single "Startin' Over" is coming soon..! pre-save or pre-add it via this link: https://t.co/J96jZYHbt9… https://t.co/eX0Gkj13oDPull n Way 🎶 about 51 days ago